Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sincerly, Angela...


I've decided to do what I do best and go with what I know.

One of the reasons I never continued to build my blog is because I got some not-so-supportive feedback. Mainly, I was told my posts were way too long. "This is the internet. Nobody wants to read that much!", were the sentiments of the feedback I received. I'm in a new place and I've realized I just gotta do me and hope people will fall in line. This blog is an extension of me. It's very representative of how I think and expresses what I like.

My earlier writing experiences were for newspapers and the articles I penned had to fill space. And, ofcourse, I got paid by the inch. So the longer the story, the bigger my paycheck.

Anyway. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. Over time I hope my blog will develop and grow into something pretty col. But most importantly, I hope you take this journey with me!!

Sincerely, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment